Recover Lost Pictures
Recover Lost Photo Files
Capturing memories in digital images helps you stay in touch with the wonderful time that you had before. A small error can take away the precious photos from you. However you don’t have to feel gloomy for losing your favorite photos because there is a tool designed to recover pictures and other media files. This file recovery software supportsyou to recover lost pictures of all kind of Photo file formats - JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, etc. Special built-in algorithms supports recovery of specialized DSLR generated RAW digital photo file types from wide range of professional cameras. This means, if you have a Samsung camera, this tool can be used to carry out Samsung photo recovery. Besides cameras, it is possible to recover deleted pictures from android with this tool. Moreover, this recovery software is specially designed and developed to recover deleted pictures, movies and audio files from all kind of digital media.
Causes of losing Pictures:
Followings are some scenarios in which you may lose some extremely crucial photo files:
- Accidental deletion of files: While deleting unwanted picture files you might accidentally delete some important files.
- Corruption in storage drives: Storage drives get corrupted due to various reasons such as- accumulation of junk data, virus invasion, malfunctioning file system, etc. This may lead to inaccessibility of files stored in these storage devices.
- Improper removal of memory card : Improper removal of SD, SDHC, SDXC, and XD cards may lead to file system corruption, file deletion or other data loss scenario.
- Process failure Some failures stated below may produce undesirable effects on files:
- Due to power surge: Resulting in data in volatile memory not being saved to permanent memory.
- Due to hardware failure:Results head crash in a hard disk and other storage devices.
- Software Bugs: Poor performance of software can also let your files unprocessed which results in deletion of that particular image files.
Steps to Recover Lost Pictures:
File recovery software enables you to get back lost picture files. These are few steps to follow:
Step 1: Download and install the trial version of Files Recovery software. When the installation is done,connect your device to the system. Then you will have to choose "Recover Photos" and in next window select "Recover Lost Photos".
Figure 1: Recover Photos Main Screen
Step 2: Select the particular type of file you want to recover,then click the "Next" tab. After the scan it will show all recovered photo files.
Figure 2: Select File Type
Step 3: Select the photo files you want to recover. Restore the photo files by clicking on "Save" option.
Figure 3: Save Recovered Files
Tips to prevent photo files loss
- Use to create and maintain backup periodically.
- Avoid file operations during continuous power fluctuation or power surge.
- Make your Device safe from virus, malware attacks.
- Keep updating software to avoid poor usability which may results in data loss also.